Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Friendsday: Link Up Your Twitter for More Friends and Fans

Welcome to Wednesday Friendsday, hosted by Team Discovery!

Our mission is to find and promote undiscovered shops and new sellers because everyone needs a break once in a while, a leg up, a helping hand, and a friend! Marketing and networking are just a couple of the ways we help each other and promote ourselves. Twitter is a perfect way to do just that.

Here at Wednesday Friendsday, we share our twitter accounts with each other, "follow" each other, and support and be supported. 


The rules are simple:


  • Follow our blog. 
  • Add the URL (link) of your Twitter account to the list below. 
  • Follow as many fellow sellers and teammates as you wish.  
  • That's it! Thanks so much for stopping by and helping us help and support you!


20 comments:

choco.pop said...

Yeeey~ I'm first :3
Thanks for helping promote my shop (and my Twitter account ^^)
I'll try to folow everyone on the list C:

Danielle said...

i love the link up posts great idea!

Valerie K Studio said...

just posted my twitter link, great idea!

Unknown said...

I'm already following this blog and will follow the list here too!.

Thanks for this idea :-)

jen said...

this team is so so great for exposure - i love it! thanks team!!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I love this!!! Thank you :)

- myfairladee

Unknown said...

Twitter is my favorite. I can't wait to check out all the links today.

Andrea Lynn Handmade said...

Thanks for organizing this :)

hotacrossbuns said...

im a gonna have to log into twitter now!!! thanks for the reminder! ha! love you guys!

Mr Kitty's Soap Shop said...

great idea. when it comes to twitter, the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. looking forward to following you all.

Tahlia said...

posted mine :)

Priscilla of Gardenmis said...

Thanks so much for all your hard work ladies :) You all are awesome!!

Deb Stgo said...

i'm following everyone now :)
(debstgo)

AbsintheDragonfly said...

ok I know it isn't wednesday, however, I still put mine up there, I think...

Aspiring Images By Rachel said...

Love this idea. I look forward to following everyone.

Anonymous said...

I'm going back to follow each of you. I think I'll make a stream for just my new Team Discovery Pals!!

Lakshmi said...

Hello ! Checking in from my vacation here in Abu Dhabi :) Sorry guys, but someone's got to do it ;)
This is such a cool idea... Thanks for thinking of it !

bye bye birdy said...

the links was a great idea for the blog :)

grant + brittany said...

well i was just being silly and put my actual name on the list and then put my shop name after. so i have two links up there and i'm sorry about that. other than that this is a great idea!

Dawn said...

This is just awesome. I can't tell you how happier (& proud) I am to be on Team Discovery! Thank you!