Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Vote for your favorite treasury!

My sincerest apologies to the team for getting this poll up late! MrKitty gave me the top 4 in time but I forgot to send them to Jen to post for me before I had to be away for the weekend. Like I told MrKitty, I think I'm going mental. So don't kill me, team!

Now here are MrKitty's top 4. There were a couple others who would have made the cut but they didn't follow the rules, i.e. were not tagged correctly or weren't posted on the blog. Be careful to check and follow the rules if you want your treasury to count!

Peaches and Cream

Soft Pastels

Cute as a Button

Pounce on these Gifts



 








5 comments:

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ok, that's a tough one - don't know whether to vote for the treasury I made or the one that features one of my prints :) thank you! xo

Yew Tree Avenue said...

They are all gorgeous! Hard decision to pick just one!

Clair

newhopebeading said...

Oh thank you so much for including me... I am honored to be among these finalists! :)

libertyo said...

I'm so flattered to in the final 4!!! awesome, thank you. xoxocheryl