Friday, October 8, 2010

Vote for this week's treasury finalists!

Thank you so much to all who entered this week's competition! As most of you know, last week's poll was a tie, so Hiyapapaya and I were in a combined buddy treasury challenge this week.
There were so many entries and Hiyapapaya and I loved seeing them all and hated to see it end.
Plus, it ending means that we have to pick 4 to vote on and picking is always hard!

Hiyapapaya and I each decided on our 4, planning to share the results with each other and from that combined 8, come up with the final 4. Funnily enough, completely independently of each other, she and I picked 3 of the same treasuries each, with only the 4th being different. Great minds think alike! (or is it that fools seldom differ?) Since we already had 3 of the final 4, it seemed impossible to make us choose that last 4th from our other two choices, so this poll contains 5 options. We want YOU to decide for us which is the best!

In no particular order, our top 4 (oops, I mean 5) treasuries for this week are:

It's my party and I'll wear what I want to! by jenni4k


VOTING CLOSED

No comments: